Archives Feb. 22, 2012
Mike C. Fletcher, the VRPlumber, is a philosopher of design turned computer programmer based in Toronto, Canada. He works primarily in the Python programming language, and maintains a large number of Open Source software packages. You can reach him at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Vida de Empreendedor Digital in Dell Manages to top the Exploding Battery thing [Fixed]
- Peter Hansen in Let's Encrypt Tomorrow
- Mike C. Fletcher in Has it really been 18 years since I did Java?
- Vincent Bernat in Has it really been 18 years since I did Java?
- Mike C. Fletcher in Django Migration Migration Strategy
- A day with Nevow and LivePage (Good news is that the SVN version fixes the bug...)
- Packed up the scanner (And immediately thought of three or four things I should have scanned before giving it up...)
- Array handling moves forward in OpenGL-ctypes (The goal is flexibility...)
- Apparently I depress Bryan (Well, my blog does...)
- A few steps forward...