So this came up (again). Users want to be able to look at a (largish) set of records in Django (millions of records) and do the following:
- click columns to sort by field values (with indication of sort direction, of course)
- filter by column values (include, exclude, greater-equal, less-equal); that is, they want to click on a button and have that value be included/excluded or used as a ge/le query
- see active filters, and be able to remove them
- see total counts, page through the current result sets
- make columns foreign-key links (field__remote_field)
- provide arbitrary formatters for field values
- cleanly handle all standard data-types (booleans and dates included)
- handle basic logic, such as removing exclude params when a filter for the same value is added
So, lazyweb, anyone know of such a beast that can be dropped into Django?
Pingbacks are closed.