Archives Jan. 21, 2015
Mike C. Fletcher, the VRPlumber, is a philosopher of design turned computer programmer based in Toronto, Canada. He works primarily in the Python programming language, and maintains a large number of Open Source software packages. You can reach him at: email@example.com.
- Oops, another 6 hours disappears into wiki-dom (Just can't stop editing/writing...)
- That state of fatigue and joy (Where you just can't sleep...)
- Garam Masala heals all frustrations (Mmm curried veggies over hot-and-sour rice...)
- Nevow needs some model:view:controller mechanisms (Gets repetitive coding controls manually for each property...)
- Pinging away (Randomised scanning going slowly)