Archives Sept. 25, 2006
I've just completed testing the new mail server setup. It's basically identical to the setup on my home workstation, save that it's for both Rose and I (and it's running on a dedicated (if low-spec) machine).
Outlook (which Rose uses from her XP laptop) doesn't seem to handle network interruptions very well, it hangs and ...!-->!-->
Got to the point of actually compiling the first project last night. I chose SimpleParse because it's a fairly straightforward extension but it's not stupid-simple like the various accellerator extensions. I obviously forgot to check in the changes from the last time I ported it to Win32 :( . I fixed one or two glaring ...