Mike C. Fletcher, the VRPlumber, is a philosopher of design turned computer programmer based in Toronto, Canada. He works primarily in the Python programming language, and maintains a large number of Open Source software packages. You can reach him at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Vida de Empreendedor Digital in Dell Manages to top the Exploding Battery thing [Fixed]
- Peter Hansen in Let's Encrypt Tomorrow
- Mike C. Fletcher in Has it really been 18 years since I did Java?
- Vincent Bernat in Has it really been 18 years since I did Java?
- Mike C. Fletcher in Django Migration Migration Strategy
- What is the measure of a man? (Pondering while the unit-tests run...)
- On social change (Conversations in a bar)
- Little tweaks and fixes (A day with little big to show for it...)
- Explanation of sorts for why conversion of Jelle's project didn't work (Tessellation was producing counter-clock-wise geometry...)
- Pause before that final fateful step (Oops, sent my backup drive off with Tim!)