- Mike C. 2762 entries
Mike C. Fletcher, the VRPlumber, is a philosopher of design turned computer programmer based in Toronto, Canada. He works primarily in the Python programming language, and maintains a large number of Open Source software packages. You can reach him at: email@example.com.
- Mike C. Fletcher in Listener v2, using DeepSpeech for Coding on Linux
- Mike C. Fletcher in Auto-link a Host-provided Package into a Virtualenv
- F in Auto-link a Host-provided Package into a Virtualenv
- Vida de Empreendedor Digital in Dell Manages to top the Exploding Battery thing [Fixed]
- Peter Hansen in Let's Encrypt Tomorrow
- 64-bit Ubuntu Web Devs, don't let Firebug update to 1.5
- How can an audio server take up 900MB of RAM?
- And now it's working again (Argh, debugging is hard when the debugged thing stops failing...)
- AStar seems to be working (More complex tests need a scenario editor...)