Mike C. Fletcher, the VRPlumber, is a philosopher of design turned computer programmer based in Toronto, Canada. He works primarily in the Python programming language, and maintains a large number of Open Source software packages. You can reach him at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Vida de Empreendedor Digital in Dell Manages to top the Exploding Battery thing [Fixed]
- Peter Hansen in Let's Encrypt Tomorrow
- Mike C. Fletcher in Has it really been 18 years since I did Java?
- Vincent Bernat in Has it really been 18 years since I did Java?
- Mike C. Fletcher in Django Migration Migration Strategy
- Oh, this sucks! (Deleting spam trackbacks deletes the articles but leaves the spam trackbacks!)
- Dell Manages to top the Exploding Battery thing [Fixed]
- Meyers Briggs is a bit absolute... (A few score true/false questions to sort us into piles)
- Oh, another moment of Gentoo magic (Things that get set up in the night...)
- How We Perceive Depth (Section after the introduction from yesterday...)