Mike C. Fletcher, the VRPlumber, is a philosopher of design turned computer programmer based in Toronto, Canada. He works primarily in the Python programming language, and maintains a large number of Open Source software packages. You can reach him at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Vida de Empreendedor Digital in Dell Manages to top the Exploding Battery thing [Fixed]
- Peter Hansen in Let's Encrypt Tomorrow
- Mike C. Fletcher in Has it really been 18 years since I did Java?
- Vincent Bernat in Has it really been 18 years since I did Java?
- Mike C. Fletcher in Django Migration Migration Strategy
- Generic Filter/Sort Tables for Django?
- Some more twisted authentication goodness (Authenticating against a postgresql database with PyTable)
- SQLAlchemy orm join against subquery
- Sigh, looks like the collapse is coming... (Myopic, spendthrift policies to continue south of the border)
- Symmetric networking is cool