Archives Oct. 31, 2017
Mike C. Fletcher, the VRPlumber, is a philosopher of design turned computer programmer based in Toronto, Canada. He works primarily in the Python programming language, and maintains a large number of Open Source software packages. You can reach him at: email@example.com.
- Vida de Empreendedor Digital in Dell Manages to top the Exploding Battery thing [Fixed]
- Peter Hansen in Let's Encrypt Tomorrow
- Mike C. Fletcher in Has it really been 18 years since I did Java?
- Vincent Bernat in Has it really been 18 years since I did Java?
- Mike C. Fletcher in Django Migration Migration Strategy
- A few tiny steps forward in OpenGLContext (So much more relaxing than Cinemon...)
- Comment spammers suck rocks (But I built a mass-comment manager in response...)
- Very long day uploading (Upstream seems to suck pretty bad here...)
- Moving code from C to Python (Maintainability and robustness)
- Sometimes it's just easier to code something new (That's a bad thing...)