Mike C. Fletcher, the VRPlumber, is a philosopher of design turned computer programmer based in Toronto, Canada. He works primarily in the Python programming language, and maintains a large number of Open Source software packages. You can reach him at: email@example.com.
- Bit of hacking for OpenGL-ctypes (Images or bust... or something like that...)
- About viewing Japanese glyphs in Firefox (First you need a font...)
- Shrubbery and such-like (Tree controls developing apace)
- AStar seems to be working (More complex tests need a scenario editor...)
- Bit more maintenance work on OpenGLContext