Mike C. Fletcher, the VRPlumber, is a philosopher of design turned computer programmer based in Toronto, Canada. He works primarily in the Python programming language, and maintains a large number of Open Source software packages. You can reach him at: email@example.com.
- Vida de Empreendedor Digital in Dell Manages to top the Exploding Battery thing [Fixed]
- Peter Hansen in Let's Encrypt Tomorrow
- Mike C. Fletcher in Has it really been 18 years since I did Java?
- Vincent Bernat in Has it really been 18 years since I did Java?
- Mike C. Fletcher in Django Migration Migration Strategy
- Excited about Tomorrow (Even if today was a bit of a wash...)
- OpenGL 2.1 manual sources are integrated...
- Should have just stayed in bed today (Better for my health...)
- Making the emailing work (Limiting and balancing and hierarchically-ordering... oh my!)
- Academics shouldn't blog? (Though I try to avoid blogosphere auto-wanking...)