Mike C. Fletcher, the VRPlumber, is a philosopher of design turned computer programmer based in Toronto, Canada. He works primarily in the Python programming language, and maintains a large number of Open Source software packages. You can reach him at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- PyOpenGL 3.0.1b1 and OpenGLContext 2.1.0a7
- No dual boot on this machine (First Gentoo-only machine (sort-of)...)
- One more big item off the todo list (Brokers beginning to make sense...)
- Quick hint for running Gentoo stable (Without constantly having to upgrade...)
- Ctypes arrays as storage format (Seems natural given the implementation...)