Mike C. Fletcher, the VRPlumber, is a philosopher of design turned computer programmer based in Toronto, Canada. He works primarily in the Python programming language, and maintains a large number of Open Source software packages. You can reach him at: email@example.com.
- Need to understand the dbus security model (Kind of a key requirement to analyse security when everything uses it...)
- I'm sure this would have been much easier for Unix gurus (Turns out there's a -u flag for cp, but CVS can't really handle DOS line endings copied into a unix checkout...)
- Simple caching DNS client for Linux (DNS delay on Sympatico is driving me nuts)
- StarPy Twisted Protocols for Asterisk AMI and Asterisk FastAGI (Release so early it's not even finished yet)
- Parnassus, but just for 3D Projects (My day in cgi-land...)