Mike C. Fletcher, the VRPlumber, is a philosopher of design turned computer programmer based in Toronto, Canada. He works primarily in the Python programming language, and maintains a large number of Open Source software packages. You can reach him at: email@example.com.
- Multi-threading with PyPgSQL can be a serious PITA (Another few hours tracking down hangs due to a missing commit...)
- Convert nosetests xml to html (hack)
- Testability and code-size (Refactoring statistics-gathering code so I can write unit tests)
- Minor tweak to the kernel a bad idea (ztdummy non-functional, whole system gone for a bit...)
- Inch, inch, inching along (Tiny bit of OpenGL-ctypes work...)