Mike C. Fletcher, the VRPlumber, is a philosopher of design turned computer programmer based in Toronto, Canada. He works primarily in the Python programming language, and maintains a large number of Open Source software packages. You can reach him at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- PyGTA this Tuesday, 6:30PM at Linux Caffe (Starting earlier to get finished earlier...)
- PyGame wrappers and documentation and new developers (Long-ish day with client stuff too...)
- Siren call of sleep (Day disappears in the pursuit of rest)
- No SVG support for OO Presenter... (Ah, for a standard 2D graphics format that works...)
- 3 hours of procrastination on a 5 minute fix (Well, at least I got my laundry folded...)