Mike C. Fletcher, the VRPlumber, is a philosopher of design turned computer programmer based in Toronto, Canada. He works primarily in the Python programming language, and maintains a large number of Open Source software packages. You can reach him at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- That's usable? (I'm not impressed...)
- I need to do *something* tonight (Too pitiful to sit here working all weekend)
- Tad frustrated with the (lack of) documentation (I mean, I can't even find a single instance of using "sequences" in Nevow!)
- Drat it, nothing has changed! (So why does it fail?)
- Add context managers to PyOpenGL?