Mike C. Fletcher, the VRPlumber, is a philosopher of design turned computer programmer based in Toronto, Canada. He works primarily in the Python programming language, and maintains a large number of Open Source software packages. You can reach him at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Vida de Empreendedor Digital in Dell Manages to top the Exploding Battery thing [Fixed]
- Peter Hansen in Let's Encrypt Tomorrow
- Mike C. Fletcher in Has it really been 18 years since I did Java?
- Vincent Bernat in Has it really been 18 years since I did Java?
- Mike C. Fletcher in Django Migration Migration Strategy
- Gigabytes of comment spam (Annoying blaggards...)
- Thunderbird goes a little weird... (Just procrastinating before going to bed)
- Documenting Broken things Sucks (You know it's going away...)
- Why do we still have software patents? (Have they helped foster invention? No. Then why grant them?)
- Violating my own principle in PyOpenGL sometimes works