Mike C. Fletcher, the VRPlumber, is a philosopher of design turned computer programmer based in Toronto, Canada. He works primarily in the Python programming language, and maintains a large number of Open Source software packages. You can reach him at: email@example.com.
- Vida de Empreendedor Digital in Dell Manages to top the Exploding Battery thing [Fixed]
- Peter Hansen in Let's Encrypt Tomorrow
- Mike C. Fletcher in Has it really been 18 years since I did Java?
- Vincent Bernat in Has it really been 18 years since I did Java?
- Mike C. Fletcher in Django Migration Migration Strategy
- Days of marketing splendour (Drat it, how many t's in that word!)
- Poor little MEC bag (Lost in the wilds of suburbia...)
- 542 works in VMWare with pcnet32 driver (Just a post to give a link to the package, really...)
- Simpler solutions make life simpler... (Abandoning chaining in favour of updating)
- Rot13 silliness (Saw a post on rot13 and had to run it...)