Mike C. Fletcher, the VRPlumber, is a philosopher of design turned computer programmer based in Toronto, Canada. He works primarily in the Python programming language, and maintains a large number of Open Source software packages. You can reach him at: email@example.com.
- A day "off" with OpenGL-ctypes (It does leave rather a dent in the pocketbook...)
- Adding Shader support to OpenGLContext scenegraph
- Miniscule movement on OpenGL-ctypes (Figured out the problem with the tessellation code)
- Ooh, look, the day is dying (Where do the dead days go?)
- ARB draw_instanced + ARB texture_buffer_object == Best Sphere Renderer