Mike C. Fletcher, the VRPlumber, is a philosopher of design turned computer programmer based in Toronto, Canada. He works primarily in the Python programming language, and maintains a large number of Open Source software packages. You can reach him at: email@example.com.
- Vida de Empreendedor Digital in Dell Manages to top the Exploding Battery thing [Fixed]
- Peter Hansen in Let's Encrypt Tomorrow
- Mike C. Fletcher in Has it really been 18 years since I did Java?
- Vincent Bernat in Has it really been 18 years since I did Java?
- Mike C. Fletcher in Django Migration Migration Strategy
- Hmm, days evaporate rather quickly... (Thought I had a half-day in here somewhere)
- Bell Canada Labs (Then errands for 4 hours)
- Hacking the night away (Optimising with OpenGL-ctypes)
- Moving forward (Leaps off small businesses...)
- Little fixes and enhancements here and there (OpenGLContext evening...)