Archives Nov. 27, 2006
Mike C. Fletcher, the VRPlumber, is a philosopher of design turned computer programmer based in Toronto, Canada. He works primarily in the Python programming language, and maintains a large number of Open Source software packages. You can reach him at: email@example.com.
- Vida de Empreendedor Digital in Dell Manages to top the Exploding Battery thing [Fixed]
- Peter Hansen in Let's Encrypt Tomorrow
- Mike C. Fletcher in Has it really been 18 years since I did Java?
- Vincent Bernat in Has it really been 18 years since I did Java?
- Mike C. Fletcher in Django Migration Migration Strategy
- PyTable Release while I'm screaming (Upgrading and importing, and crashing and importing, and throwing machine out window...)
- Watch your Django field defaults do not load objects if you use South
- Metaclasses must be done... (How even licensing screeds seem important when procrastinating...)
- To poetry events this weekend (we go) (Slam on Friday, Meetup on Saturday)
- Writer's block masquerading as zest for coding (Will not give in yet...)