Writing is slow...
Last update on .
I got about 4 hours of writing in today. You'd think that would be a huge amount of material, yet it's just a few paragraphs here and there and some editing. I've been going through the original outline looking for "lost points" that need to be covered. Quite a few of them even in just the sections covered so far, and there's a lot of sections in the original.
I finally gave up on getting en-CA support in OpenOffice and switched to en-UK so that I can at least see spelling errors as I type. Why it's such a challenge to get it working I don't know, maybe OOo hates Canadians :) .
Pingbacks are closed.
Comments are closed.