Mike C. Fletcher, the VRPlumber, is a philosopher of design turned computer programmer based in Toronto, Canada. He works primarily in the Python programming language, and maintains a large number of Open Source software packages. You can reach him at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Vida de Empreendedor Digital in Dell Manages to top the Exploding Battery thing [Fixed]
- Peter Hansen in Let's Encrypt Tomorrow
- Mike C. Fletcher in Has it really been 18 years since I did Java?
- Vincent Bernat in Has it really been 18 years since I did Java?
- Mike C. Fletcher in Django Migration Migration Strategy
- Confluence of problems kills the week's blogging (And no-one notices...)
- Remember to test before un-chrooting (Obvious idea...)
- Give the gift of Gentoo (It really is that Christmas-morning feeling that makes it all worthwhile...)
- Watch your texture bindings when using FBO attachments
- What to see... (Touring the city)