Archives April 21, 2016
Mike C. Fletcher, the VRPlumber, is a philosopher of design turned computer programmer based in Toronto, Canada. He works primarily in the Python programming language, and maintains a large number of Open Source software packages. You can reach him at: email@example.com.
- Gee these days are getting a bit too long... (Oh well, SIP project is basically finished...)
- Hmm, Zope XML export is broken! (For this site, anyway)
- Very interesting interview (Shane's forwards often are...)
- What am I missing? (Things to look into on Saturday)
- It's so much nicer when you can *see* progress (Get OpenGL-ctypes to the point where something shows up on-screen)