Metaclasses must be done... (How even licensing screeds seem important when procrastinating...)
Last update on .
Last night was almost a total wash for getting the metaclass presentation done. I spent most of the time just rearranging the text and realising that it's pretty tight already. I've come to the conclusion that most of the problems are just organisational (and the lack of support for alternate learning modes). Wound up wasting probably half an hour writing about licensing issues for mixing open and closed source projects. Luckily I got some sleep as well, or the night would be a total waste.
Pingbacks are closed.
Comments are closed.