The day's work was basically getting the hierarchy-discovery code moved into the ping-scanner framework. As a side effect, I've finally built a full-system simulator for the CMTS+Channels+modems... makes writing tests much easier, which in turn gives a better feel to the development process... a good day :) .
The actual mock CMTS + Modems are pretty trivial code, now that I've finished them. They get the job done, but there's nothing particularly fancy about what they do.
Would be nice if I had some set of stories against which to work (i.e. things that need to happen), but oh well, can't expect everything.
Pingbacks are closed.