Archives March 19, 2005
Mike C. Fletcher, the VRPlumber, is a philosopher of design turned computer programmer based in Toronto, Canada. He works primarily in the Python programming language, and maintains a large number of Open Source software packages. You can reach him at: email@example.com.
- Vida de Empreendedor Digital in Dell Manages to top the Exploding Battery thing [Fixed]
- Peter Hansen in Let's Encrypt Tomorrow
- Mike C. Fletcher in Has it really been 18 years since I did Java?
- Vincent Bernat in Has it really been 18 years since I did Java?
- Mike C. Fletcher in Django Migration Migration Strategy
- Convert nosetests xml to html (hack)
- Seem to have OpenVPN working (But I can't really test it from inside the network...)
- A new PyDispatcher release (Hopefully this fixes the memory leak in Cinemon..)
- More PySNMP spelunking (Agents of fortune...)
- Scanner has been simulating for hours now (No memory leaks, and no crashes evident)