Archives May 14, 2005
Mike C. Fletcher, the VRPlumber, is a philosopher of design turned computer programmer based in Toronto, Canada. He works primarily in the Python programming language, and maintains a large number of Open Source software packages. You can reach him at: email@example.com.
- Apparatus for allowing transfer of electrical equipment without service interruption (An idea for those inventors out there who like such things...)
- Refactoring makes you bold about refactoring (5 hours head-down refactoring for client)
- How do I re-install kernel-devel and kernel-headers on Fedora 7? (Trying to boost resolution and fix the keyboard...)
- PyCon.ca Call for Proposals is Out
- The PyCon Presentation Proposal Deadline is Upon You!