Mike C. Fletcher, the VRPlumber, is a philosopher of design turned computer programmer based in Toronto, Canada. He works primarily in the Python programming language, and maintains a large number of Open Source software packages. You can reach him at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Vida de Empreendedor Digital in Dell Manages to top the Exploding Battery thing [Fixed]
- Peter Hansen in Let's Encrypt Tomorrow
- Mike C. Fletcher in Has it really been 18 years since I did Java?
- Vincent Bernat in Has it really been 18 years since I did Java?
- Mike C. Fletcher in Django Migration Migration Strategy
- Redefining foreign keys, much easier than I thought (Accessing database over ssh w/ 10 network hops is *very* slow...)
- Twinkle seems to be a decent VoIP Softphone for Linux (Setting up office phone on the laptop for working at Linux Caffe)
- Dinner and a lightshow (Friends is the bestest entertainment...)
- A day with PyOpenGL (At last)
- Unfamiliarity makes things look harder than they are... (Debugging Python extensions on Linux easier than Win32)