Archives May 18, 2005
Mike C. Fletcher, the VRPlumber, is a philosopher of design turned computer programmer based in Toronto, Canada. He works primarily in the Python programming language, and maintains a large number of Open Source software packages. You can reach him at: email@example.com.
- Stupid bug/feature in Cygwin trashes the SIP demo (Blah and double-blah...)
- Histogram turns out to be useless (So switched to working on "political" hierarchy)
- Moving work into Gentoo (Well, really just a little more work toward it...)
- Substrates are important for productivity (Servers, for instance)
- PyGTA is on Wednesday this month, PyCairo