Archives Oct. 11, 2005
Mike C. Fletcher, the VRPlumber, is a philosopher of design turned computer programmer based in Toronto, Canada. He works primarily in the Python programming language, and maintains a large number of Open Source software packages. You can reach him at: email@example.com.
- Vida de Empreendedor Digital in Dell Manages to top the Exploding Battery thing [Fixed]
- Peter Hansen in Let's Encrypt Tomorrow
- Mike C. Fletcher in Has it really been 18 years since I did Java?
- Vincent Bernat in Has it really been 18 years since I did Java?
- Mike C. Fletcher in Django Migration Migration Strategy
- A day of spelunking and documenting (Figuring out how Sugar works...)
- Datetime goodness (Long overdue todo items for BasicProperty)
- Room and Flight Booked (Little details...)
- Ctypes experiments start well (Characterising the problems...)
- A fairly successful party (Though most of the normal crowd was missing...)