Tim reminded me today that CoreBlog1 (i.e. this blog) is becoming a bit of a pain for the admins. Mostly because of the huge volumes of comment spam blowing out the zodb file-size. So, it seems that I'll have to find a new bit of blogging software.
What I need:
* ability to import MoveableType (CoreBlog) exports
* ability to customise presentation reasonably easy (i.e. have to be able to strip "Plone" stuff so that the blog just looks like a blog)
* written in Python (so I can maintain/customise it easily)
* through-the-web editing/posting if at all possible
* feed provision, preferably per-category, so people can subscribe to a subset of the topics if they wish
Anyway, not an immediate need, but need to think about migrating some time soon-ish-ly.
Pingbacks are closed.