My OLPC priorities at the moment:
* get Productive finished
* use what we've learned from Productive to fix OLPCGames
* get Develop development restarted, produce at least a simple, straight forward IDE similar to SciTE built, tested and delivered
* find people to work on porting to EEE and Classmate
* find people to work on packaging Sugar + Activities for other distributions
* get a proposal in for the U of T consulting class (system events notifier)
* figure out how to get the teacher training process documented
* help the LiveCD developers put together an SDK-like version (there are multiple developers now)
* get a recipe put together for how to port non-Sugar activities easily
* revisit the developer documentation issue
but it's late, and I'm sure I'm missing something.
Pingbacks are closed.