Sigh, too far, too fast
Last update on .
Have had to shelve the changes for PyOpenGL to use the pyglet generator for the core code. Wound up getting extremely hard-to-debug errors which appeared to be due to corruption of object's GC structures (possibly due to GIL-holding issues) when I switched to a Linux 32-bit platform (instead of 64-bit).
I don't want to hold up the 3.0 release trying to debug them (given that I'm going to be very busy for a month or more I likely won't have much PyOpenGL time). Seems that we'll have to wait for post 3.0 to use the Pyglet generator.
If someone wants a little side-project to figure out what I did wrong, they can check out the pyglet_generator_tests branch of the OpenGL-ctypes code-base.
Pingbacks are closed.
Comments are closed.