Archives May 2, 2009
Mike C. Fletcher, the VRPlumber, is a philosopher of design turned computer programmer based in Toronto, Canada. He works primarily in the Python programming language, and maintains a large number of Open Source software packages. You can reach him at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Vida de Empreendedor Digital in Dell Manages to top the Exploding Battery thing [Fixed]
- Peter Hansen in Let's Encrypt Tomorrow
- Mike C. Fletcher in Has it really been 18 years since I did Java?
- Vincent Bernat in Has it really been 18 years since I did Java?
- Mike C. Fletcher in Django Migration Migration Strategy
- The Path-and-Place metaphor (Why it doesn't satisfy...)
- Days in the Italian Countryside (In Florence now...)
- Suspend problems...
- Interesting Star article on parties positions wrt copyright reform... (The NDP seems to be smoking crack...)
- Making menu prompts more flexible (Multiple fragments with support for different "saying" types)