Archives Feb. 28, 2014
Mike C. Fletcher, the VRPlumber, is a philosopher of design turned computer programmer based in Toronto, Canada. He works primarily in the Python programming language, and maintains a large number of Open Source software packages. You can reach him at: email@example.com.
- Oh, almost forgot... (There's a new release of OpenGLContext)
- Networking is hard, hard == fun
- Pleasant visit and then coffee (With an annoying traffic ridden commute in the middle)
- Cleanliness is next to leak-less-ness (Or rather much-slower-leakish-ness...)
- When you know the app is CPU and memory starved... (Don't add extremely heavy processes to the box and head out to a meeting...)