In any project you'll have areas that are under-tested. Today has been mostly about finding those areas and fixing them. Nothing enormous until about 5pm this evening when I asked a friend who's acting as a guinea pig for us to reboot his router in order to go live on the new system... and nothing happened.
Still trying to figure out what that problem is. Moderately frustrating, as everything seems to be working fine. I got my router to load up his configuration fine with some giggling, now I need to figure out why that giggling was necessary and make sure it's not needed for other routers.
Pingbacks are closed.