Turns out it was only 1 (or 2) steps too far (Fear is the mind-killer...)
Last update on .
Reworking the refactoring of the system I got back on track and discovered that the design on Tuesday wasn't as bad as I'd thought. I'd obviously taken a step too far into abstraction, but the basic machinery (and the tables defining it) was a good approximation.
Anyway, I'm going to try to work on PyOpenGL this weekend. I took a few minutes during my lunch hour to look over some stuff that Simon pointed out regarding GPGPU work and I want to see how to make support for that kind of stuff natural in Python.
Anyway, need to get going to meet Soni for a friend's birthday party.
Pingbacks are closed.
Comments are closed.