Refactoring fatigue setting in (Upgrade scripts making me sick...)
Last update on .
I'm continuing to refactor the ISP/VoIP billing system as I add new features. Spent most of today working on a state-table based sub-system... sometime around 11pm I started writing yet another upgrade script (in the infinite series of upgrades scripts that is my life) and realised I should just back off half the changes again.
We need the new feature working more than the general solution. Need to just get the feature working tonight and worry about the general solution some other day. Which seems to be becoming a bit of a theme on this project.
[In fact, just going to stop here, sleep for 4 or 5 hours and then restart... it may just be regular fatigue...]
Pingbacks are closed.
Comments are closed.