Archives July 15, 2004
Mike C. Fletcher, the VRPlumber, is a philosopher of design turned computer programmer based in Toronto, Canada. He works primarily in the Python programming language, and maintains a large number of Open Source software packages. You can reach him at: email@example.com.
- Change is as good as a rest (As old men like me are want to say...)
- Free debugging kills another day (Old code adapter grows yet another barnacle...)
- Need to look at RoundUp some day soon (We sell an issue tracker ourselves...)
- Not much OpenGL hacking this weekend (But I got some general maintenance done and played a couple of games)
- Talk went okay, met Shane Holloway (Let 100 OpenGL bindings bloom...)