Mike C. Fletcher, the VRPlumber, is a philosopher of design turned computer programmer based in Toronto, Canada. He works primarily in the Python programming language, and maintains a large number of Open Source software packages. You can reach him at: email@example.com.
- Okay, beginning to feel real (Businesses are so inconvenient sometimes...)
- Galcon Is Fun (Advertising the crack cocaine of games...)
- Well would you look (and listen) to that! (Finally get PVR software working...)
- Job Descriptions (What do I want to be when I grow up?)
- Have to upgrade the video card soon (Kind of ridiculous writing OpenGL software when the hardware is this out-of-date)