- Week 11
Archives week 11 of 2004
March 15, 2004 - March 21, 2004
Mike C. Fletcher, the VRPlumber, is a philosopher of design turned computer programmer based in Toronto, Canada. He works primarily in the Python programming language, and maintains a large number of Open Source software packages. You can reach him at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Vida de Empreendedor Digital in Dell Manages to top the Exploding Battery thing [Fixed]
- Peter Hansen in Let's Encrypt Tomorrow
- Mike C. Fletcher in Has it really been 18 years since I did Java?
- Vincent Bernat in Has it really been 18 years since I did Java?
- Mike C. Fletcher in Django Migration Migration Strategy
- Quick-porting Applications via AUFS (Spike test of a sort...)
- Porting to PyOpenGL 3.x from PyOpenGL 2.x
- Yay, kernel drivers for all! (Once we get past the activation code...)
- Well, that feels better (Though I could really use some sleep now)
- X-session initialisation decides to be a right pain (.xinitrc, .xsession, and the disappearing .bash_profile)