Spent the day on Cinemon cleanup and tightening. Nothing dramatic, just little ducts and wires poking through the finish that needed to be poked back in behind the plaster.
I finished the TAL-to-Nevow conversion for the modems page, then made a Content adapter that allows the Content page-fragments to be rendered directly as though they were IResource compliant. That eliminates some boilerplate and makes the Nevow-based pages far neater than the TAL ones wrt the code (just because the TAL has to run through a set of Nevow-compatible adapters where I'm adapting everything to look like a Zope environment).
Other than that I discovered a few regressions where Nevow/Twisted had removed old APIs I'd inadvertantly used (basically directly retrieving request values from a context, instead of using inevow.IRequest( ctx )).
Anyway, think I will stop sitting in front of this silly computer now. Maybe I will try to get some reading done.
Pingbacks are closed.