Archives Oct. 15, 2005
Mike C. Fletcher, the VRPlumber, is a philosopher of design turned computer programmer based in Toronto, Canada. He works primarily in the Python programming language, and maintains a large number of Open Source software packages. You can reach him at: email@example.com.
- Vida de Empreendedor Digital in Dell Manages to top the Exploding Battery thing [Fixed]
- Peter Hansen in Let's Encrypt Tomorrow
- Mike C. Fletcher in Has it really been 18 years since I did Java?
- Vincent Bernat in Has it really been 18 years since I did Java?
- Mike C. Fletcher in Django Migration Migration Strategy
- Oh, OpenGL 3.2 in PyOpenGL, PyOpenGL in Python 3.x
- Something sucks in redmond (PITA continues to be a pain)
- On creative marketplaces (Supporting the content creators...)
- Seem to have OpenVPN working (But I can't really test it from inside the network...)
- FormEncode is nice (Validators are so much nicer than coding everything oneself)