Archives Oct. 17, 2005
Mike C. Fletcher, the VRPlumber, is a philosopher of design turned computer programmer based in Toronto, Canada. He works primarily in the Python programming language, and maintains a large number of Open Source software packages. You can reach him at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Vida de Empreendedor Digital in Dell Manages to top the Exploding Battery thing [Fixed]
- Peter Hansen in Let's Encrypt Tomorrow
- Mike C. Fletcher in Has it really been 18 years since I did Java?
- Vincent Bernat in Has it really been 18 years since I did Java?
- Mike C. Fletcher in Django Migration Migration Strategy
- Hey vex.net users, you can create a blog with 4 or 5 clicks of a mouse (Just in case any of you read this one some day...)
- Changing of the roommates (Lawrence has finished moving out...)
- The reason it's compiling so slowly... (Hung bash instances are taking 100% of the processing time)
- Gigabytes of comment spam (Annoying blaggards...)
- More text in a few areas (Expanding the early modernist and post-modernist sections)