Archives Feb. 21, 2006
Mike C. Fletcher, the VRPlumber, is a philosopher of design turned computer programmer based in Toronto, Canada. He works primarily in the Python programming language, and maintains a large number of Open Source software packages. You can reach him at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Vida de Empreendedor Digital in Dell Manages to top the Exploding Battery thing [Fixed]
- Peter Hansen in Let's Encrypt Tomorrow
- Mike C. Fletcher in Has it really been 18 years since I did Java?
- Vincent Bernat in Has it really been 18 years since I did Java?
- Mike C. Fletcher in Django Migration Migration Strategy
- Select from an inherited table in TurboGears (Since it took me so long to figure this out...)
- Awkward to Remember
- Should have spent a day or two just familiarising myself with SIP (But oh well, that's life...)
- Another big-ticket item added to the feature-list (Long day's coding, though)
- My punishment for continuing to run Windows (And buying a cheap consumer router/firewall...)