I've got one bug fix added to StarPy (manager API commands that return ':' in the data payload weren't properly returning the value), but I'm still working on another one. I've got a request in to SourceForge to create a starpy project there (hopefully letting others work on the code-base).
Did a few hours of work this evening, including some setup for Seneca joining us on Monday. Also did some work on reviewing a TAUG phamplet for distribution at VON on Tuesday.
As Angela mentioned they might be, my teeth are rather sensitive now. Developed a bit of a headache earlier, but it's subsiding. I'm not going to push my luck, however, I'm going to call it an early night and catch up on the rest of the work tomorrow.
Pingbacks are closed.