Archives July 21, 2006
Mike C. Fletcher, the VRPlumber, is a philosopher of design turned computer programmer based in Toronto, Canada. He works primarily in the Python programming language, and maintains a large number of Open Source software packages. You can reach him at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Vida de Empreendedor Digital in Dell Manages to top the Exploding Battery thing [Fixed]
- Peter Hansen in Let's Encrypt Tomorrow
- Mike C. Fletcher in Has it really been 18 years since I did Java?
- Vincent Bernat in Has it really been 18 years since I did Java?
- Mike C. Fletcher in Django Migration Migration Strategy
- Working around Firefox 1.5's SVG target problems (Sure it's simple, but it takes hours to try all the other hacks...)
- DRM Names for EGL Enumerated Devices
- Need to expand vbo support... and support/contribution emails
- Think that's enough for today (Dispatcher-based code mostly working)
- Konsole is the source of the OpenGLContext flicker??? (Or at least, it only occurs when the OpenGL window is sitting over the Konsole window)