I'm still seeing failures in OpenGL-ctypes in the nurbs and evaluator calls. I've traced through them, compared them to C versions of the code and have basically run out of reasons for it to fail. What I'm left with is the possibility that I've started tickling a ctypes-on-amd64 error or that I'm doing something monumentally stupid and simple that I just can't see because I've stared at the code for so long.
At this point I really wish, when I'd seen this code working, I had thought to record a CVS tag saying "evaluators working now" with notes of the ctypes version etceteras. Of course, back then it wasn't a particularly big thing that it was working, so who'd record such a tag. Oh well.
Pingbacks are closed.