Archives Nov. 20, 2007
Mike C. Fletcher, the VRPlumber, is a philosopher of design turned computer programmer based in Toronto, Canada. He works primarily in the Python programming language, and maintains a large number of Open Source software packages. You can reach him at: email@example.com.
- Vida de Empreendedor Digital in Dell Manages to top the Exploding Battery thing [Fixed]
- Peter Hansen in Let's Encrypt Tomorrow
- Mike C. Fletcher in Has it really been 18 years since I did Java?
- Vincent Bernat in Has it really been 18 years since I did Java?
- Mike C. Fletcher in Django Migration Migration Strategy
- Once again back to ground 0 with Linux (I'm getting *so* sick of this)
- Millis are metering (Thomas fixes bug, I run into weird bad-pointer exception...)
- Enlightened self interest (Why even bother trying to sleep... well... other than to let my hands rest... which isn't happening with all this blogging)
- Finally solved that pesky keyboard malfunction (And along the way, got my .xinitrc working...)
- Ooh, that wasn't a good use of time (Distracted by the desire to listen to Brave New Waves...)