Archives Nov. 19, 2008
Mike C. Fletcher, the VRPlumber, is a philosopher of design turned computer programmer based in Toronto, Canada. He works primarily in the Python programming language, and maintains a large number of Open Source software packages. You can reach him at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- My that Joey's a useful chap (Perl at minimum...)
- Global Warming isn't even on the radar here (And other little observations from Tirana...)
- Apparently joy in technology derives from ownership! (Or at least possession...)
- Merging PyOpenGL's branches (Doesn't go too well...)
- I want an auto-journalling overlay file-system (With a searching, sorting, querying journal interface...)