Mike C. Fletcher, the VRPlumber, is a philosopher of design turned computer programmer based in Toronto, Canada. He works primarily in the Python programming language, and maintains a large number of Open Source software packages. You can reach him at: email@example.com.
- Mike C. Fletcher in Listener v2, using DeepSpeech for Coding on Linux
- Mike C. Fletcher in Auto-link a Host-provided Package into a Virtualenv
- F in Auto-link a Host-provided Package into a Virtualenv
- Vida de Empreendedor Digital in Dell Manages to top the Exploding Battery thing [Fixed]
- Peter Hansen in Let's Encrypt Tomorrow
- A day without connectivity is a sad day indeed (Musings on the need for Cinemon...)
- PyCon hotel room reserved (Still need to get a roomie and a plane ticket)
- ctypes + PyBuffer?
- Got too bold in refactoring (Point was to make a first step, not run a marathon)
- Looks like it's going to be one of those days (No joy in Linux-land...)