Archives Feb. 21, 2009
Mike C. Fletcher, the VRPlumber, is a philosopher of design turned computer programmer based in Toronto, Canada. He works primarily in the Python programming language, and maintains a large number of Open Source software packages. You can reach him at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Vida de Empreendedor Digital in Dell Manages to top the Exploding Battery thing [Fixed]
- Peter Hansen in Let's Encrypt Tomorrow
- Mike C. Fletcher in Has it really been 18 years since I did Java?
- Vincent Bernat in Has it really been 18 years since I did Java?
- Mike C. Fletcher in Django Migration Migration Strategy
- Apparently Linux didn't like my taking it for granted (Karked up the sound during KDE 3.2.3 upgrade...)
- Smooth Movement for OpenGLContext
- Management meetings, argh! (Just when you're in the middle of debugging)
- Oooh, slow... (Maybe should have chosen a stage 2 install...)
- Need to get Develop Developing (Get Productive out the door first I suppose...)