Mike C. Fletcher, the VRPlumber, is a philosopher of design turned computer programmer based in Toronto, Canada. He works primarily in the Python programming language, and maintains a large number of Open Source software packages. You can reach him at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Vida de Empreendedor Digital in Dell Manages to top the Exploding Battery thing [Fixed]
- Peter Hansen in Let's Encrypt Tomorrow
- Mike C. Fletcher in Has it really been 18 years since I did Java?
- Vincent Bernat in Has it really been 18 years since I did Java?
- Mike C. Fletcher in Django Migration Migration Strategy
- No luck getting OpenGL docs built (Tools just not working...)
- Robotics of electro-active polymers for space (Scatterthought ideas on the DARPA race)
- Bit more forward motion on PyOpenGL-from-spec
- Long day's hacking (Forgot how fast the time goes when listening to lectures as I work...)
- On a lighter note... (Poker at a cafe)