- Week 33
Archives week 33 of 2009
Aug. 17, 2009 - Aug. 23, 2009
Mike C. Fletcher, the VRPlumber, is a philosopher of design turned computer programmer based in Toronto, Canada. He works primarily in the Python programming language, and maintains a large number of Open Source software packages. You can reach him at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Vida de Empreendedor Digital in Dell Manages to top the Exploding Battery thing [Fixed]
- Peter Hansen in Let's Encrypt Tomorrow
- Mike C. Fletcher in Has it really been 18 years since I did Java?
- Vincent Bernat in Has it really been 18 years since I did Java?
- Mike C. Fletcher in Django Migration Migration Strategy
- Twisted web client and ssl (Since it took close to an hour to figure this out...)
- Shouldn't libglut.so be linked against libGL.so? (Refuses to load on Linux with ctypes...)
- Linux rises from the grave of the dead tablet (Well, almost...)
- Hardware is evil (Or, at least frustrating...)
- Playing with the Developer's Image (Random thoughts...)