Mike C. Fletcher, the VRPlumber, is a philosopher of design turned computer programmer based in Toronto, Canada. He works primarily in the Python programming language, and maintains a large number of Open Source software packages. You can reach him at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Once again back to ground 0 with Linux (I'm getting *so* sick of this)
- Speed up PySNMP for Free? (Upgrade to Python 2.6, apparently...)
- That was the sound of a day popping! (All gone...)
- Yay, it's a camera! (But I don't have batteries for it)
- Fascinating article on planning Burning Man (Urban planning for utopias...)