Mike C. Fletcher, the VRPlumber, is a philosopher of design turned computer programmer based in Toronto, Canada. He works primarily in the Python programming language, and maintains a large number of Open Source software packages. You can reach him at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Having trouble with describing perception (Don't have a good feel for the audience's knowledge of the subject)
- Dad's Coming Up (Mid-week visit...)
- Capturing and replaying from easy_install
- Hey buddy, looking for an Open Source Python job? (And other miscellany from PyGTA)
- You only think of doing the before-and-after after... (Very nice results...)