Archives Oct. 26, 2013
Mike C. Fletcher, the VRPlumber, is a philosopher of design turned computer programmer based in Toronto, Canada. He works primarily in the Python programming language, and maintains a large number of Open Source software packages. You can reach him at: email@example.com.
- That sickening, sinking feeling... (If you don't run all of your tests every day (at least), this is what happens)
- You pay for it the next day (Good day may equal poor week...)
- PyOpenGL 3.1.3b1 up on PyPI
- Science fiction lectures finish (Things that make you go "where's the beef")
- Half finished, next half up tomorrow morning (Relocating to our own place)