Booted into Windows to get the PyOpenGL xml-generation branch started on extension management. So far not working, as the extension querying mechanism (which is itself an extension) doesn't show up with wglGetProcAddress. Annoying thing is that it *did* show up while debugging once, but not since then. I'll likely find a few more bugs once I get that sorted too.
[Aside] I find myself very slow when I work on Win64; the setup just isn't as well-worn-in as under Linux... little things like not having the same tab-to-complete behavior, different ways to signal EOF to the python interpreter, different copy-and-paste-in-the-console, different ways of scrolling in a console too. I used Windows for a decade or more, but now it's just a foreign system that gets in my way when I want to get work done.
Pingbacks are closed.