The second (and hopefully last) beta for PyOpenGL 3.1.0 is now available. These are the changes since Beta 1. If there's nothing critical showing up I'll do a final release in a few weeks.
- Generation fixes (lots of them)
- GLES/GL-only extensions should now be generated only in the appropriate directories
- Extensions which are multi-api will show up in each API package (note: custom wrappers are still written per-api)
- Freshly generated wrappers from the khronos API repository
- Late/lazy binding of all entry points (that is, we do not even attempt to resolve any entry point ...