Decided last night I'd work on something that, while part of one of my Open Source projects, would help Cinemon. We use BasicProperty all through Cinemon, and the property overhead for retrievals has bothered me on and off, so I decided to write a little accelerator module that does the trivial __get__ and _getValue functions as C built-in functions.
I got the code working (i.e. the test suite and Cinemon can run on the result), but will have to review the code again to make sure I've not introduced any memory leaks or the like. (Coding C when exhausted is always a little risky).
Anyway, Happy Canada Day everybody! I'm visiting grams this afternoon, then will try to do something world-enhancing in some small way.
Pingbacks are closed.