Most of the shots I took at the party turned out fairly poorly, either they were washed out (flash) or very dim/blurry (no flash). Oh well, some day I'll get that all worked out and be able to take images in low-light situations without losing 90% of the pictures to blur.
I've spent the bulk of the day on large-ish re-specification/feature request tickets. Unfortunately mom went to bed in the living room at 9pm, so I've not had any coffee since then (eeps!)
I do finally have the digital camera automatically recognised and the permissions working when I plug it in. That really should be something that's automatic IMO, having to choose and edit a configuration file (to decide what type of permission scheme to use) is... sub-optimal. Anyway, it does now work to simply plug it in, start up digikam and download the images.
One of these day's I'll have to work on making the thumbnail/contact sheet generator a little less crude... maybe even build a database-backed viewer that can browse the whole collection as one. Or just pick one up and deploy it.
Pingbacks are closed.